Description: Context: Fiber Project. Our client has bought a new tool that requires a customization. The tool will be used by different partners to do Sites Survey (in the contact of the Fiber Roll-Out). Analysis is ongoing. Once developed, the application must be deployed in the Azure Cloud environment.
In order to do this, we need an expert in Azure Cloud (Devops) who can:
- build all the tools required to support the deployment of the application in the Azure Cloud environment, taking into account the security requirements and constraints,
- set-up correctly an adequate monitoring of the application in the environment
- challenge the infrastructure team and the partner we are working with for the development of the application.
The application must be in production in June 2021.
Degree & Experience
• Hands-on experience of AZURE Cloud
• Hands-on experience as Devops Engineer in deployment, automation & monitoring in a AZURE Cloud environment
• Software development tools : c#,.Net, Java, Angular …
• Background in administration of systems Linux, Windows
• Able to integrate different Open Source technologies and cloud services
• Knowledge of IT best practices (high availability, …)
• Knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernates)
• Strong experience in CI/CD in a Azure environment
• Experience in IT monitoring and management tools
• Able to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Support for the development teams (coding, security, connectivity)
• Knowledge in Security