The Network Designer is responsible for the design, management & maintenance of the cable network and follow-up of bigger scale projects in his/her region Required Responsibilties
Main goal is to study the impact of any internal or external trigger on the network architecture. This study is done by consulting the inventory databases, and other information available.
The result of this study is a plan (high level or detailed) describing the solution and takes into account; network optimisation, limiting network complexity, lowering investment and operating costs and
the ease of network contruction. Focus is on big to very big projects, with high budgetary and network impact.
Degree & Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree (IT, Surveying, geography or similar)
- Experience in the telecom world Previous experience in road works and/or utility works is beneficial
- Good knowledge of QGIS (!), AutoCad, or similar
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in the telecom world
- Good special awareness, easily recognizing patrons
- Ability to approach a technical issue with an analytical mind
- NL+ ENG