For our customer we’re looking for a Devops / Java Engineers.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
You are part of the Infra Nearshoring Division as a member of the Middleware Team, whose aim is to guarantee and maintain the functionality of our customers’ IT infrastructures plus, to cover design and implementation activities.
Your mission is to deliver projects for Customers (internal and external) and to handle complex incidents & problems as 3rd level of technical support.
In this manner, you will collaborate with multiple teams in order to identify the best technical solution for the customer, thus ensuring obtaining the desired result.
What can you expect ?
You’ll work within a team of specialists who are responsible for the design, the setup, the configuration and the evolution of the Java Application server & base container images.
As a specialist, you’ll also help the customer to troubleshoot his applications issues, in that aspect you are customer oriented and always strive to customer satisfaction.
You build the standards and automation for the environment with the team.
You are comfortable with interacting, with all types of business profiles, in a remote way and also face-to face, when the situation requires it (on-site projects);
You are fascinated by the world of application monitoring and you are keen on keeping your professional knowledge and technical skills up-to-date; you put focus on self-development in order to be able to help others, both as colleague and as technical specialist within the team.
Your motivation inspires others to follow your example and keep it dynamic!
You are happy to share your knowledge by involving your colleagues in the delivery of the projects you have worked on. Besides providing them with the necessary documentation, you also share your experience and the way you overcame technical and delivery project challenges.
You persist in obtaining everything you need in order to set the tone within our Competence Center Middleware and to explore new horizons.
Your Background, IT Skills and Soft Skills :
You have 5+ years of relevant ICT work experience in application monitoring or supporting, which means that you have demonstrable in-depth knowledge of some of the following domains :
- JBoss and / or Wildfly
- Oracle Weblogic Server
- Docker, Podman, Kubernetes en/of Openshift
- Websphere Application server
- Apache httpd & Tomcat knowledge are an asset
- You have a broad knowledge on infrastructure (helicopter view) and understand how all elements are working/interacting with each others
- You have experience in software development either as a developer or by working close to developers (Technical Application Management, Application Servers, DevOps team,…)
- You can work independently and also enjoy working in a team
- You have strong communication and analytical skills
- You tackle problems like a real entrepreneur
- You are eager to learn, displaying both a passion for IT technology and for creating the best customer experience possible
- You are fluent in English (a good knowledge of French or Dutch language is a plus
- You have completed a higher education (Bachelor or Master Degree)