For our customer we’re looking for a talented Support Engineer Voice.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
To strengthen our team we are looking for an operational support engineer who has hands-on experience in the area of our new state of the VoIP solutions.
- Management of different network elements (C20, call server VOIP/TDM, SB7Ks, PSX)
- Close co-operation with Voice Engineering in product and network developments.
- Implementation of work orders regarding network growth and introduction of new technologies, troubleshoot issues with associated call scenario’s
- You check alarms and take suitable actions for alarm clearing and take preventive actions.
- You test and implement new hardware and software, based on the test plans (ATP).
- Operational responsibility and expert role in an area.
- Knowledge and/or experience with fixed voice core technology and protocols (ISDN/ISUP/SS7-C7/INAP/ENUM/SIP/RTP/H248/MGCP-protocols) is key.
- Proven SBC configuration, testing and troubleshooting expertise
- Experience on Ribbon/Sonus (C20, SST, SSL, Sonus core SBC, PSX ) is a key
- You are organizationally strong, assertive, communicative and a team player.
- Your work is precise and you have a problem-solving attitude.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You communicate fluently in English