You work in the Network Engineering & Operations (NEO) division, more particular in the Fiber Network Program-Area 3 department. This department is responsible for the construction of the ' Fiber-To-The-Home network in the Brussels region.
Activities and responsibilities
1. You provide administrative support to the local team of Project Leaders, Designers, Optical Experts and Site Supervisors and you also coordinate several operational activities yourself.
2. This administrative follow-up shall include:
1. Make sure that the execution files are complete and that a budget is requested so that they can be dispatched to a contractor.
2. Monitoring the data quality in the project follow-up systems FROST, eJMS and Tenforce, so that the projects flow smoothly and are reported correctly.
3. Follow-up of the invoicing of the contractors controlled via eJMS. This also means that the necessary as-built documentation must be received.
4. Check availability and completeness of documents in data systems.
These include reports of site surveys and agreements from building owners for the realization of cabling in apartment buildings.
3. You take care of the follow-up of specific field activities by our external Deployment Partners. For example, you will manage and follow up corrective interventions by these partners that should ensure that unsuccessful customer connections can be rescheduled.
Complaints from building owners and public administrations about poor execution by our partners and contractors are also followed up by you.
You provide quality work that requires proactivity, independence and structure.
1. The standard computer applications (MS office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, ...) are no strangers to you.
2. You work in a technical environment. It is therefore important to have an interest in the world of telecommunications and construction. Experience in understanding plans and technical schedules, and using technical jargon is a plus.
3. Mother tongue FR or NL and can express themselves fluently orally and in writing in the second language. Basic knowledge of English is a plus.
4. You ensure a good organization of your tasks and you respect the time limits provided.
5. You are dynamic, take initiative and are not afraid of following up on multiple files. You're results-oriented.
6. You work in a team of multiple people and in collaboration with other departments, making team spirit important.