Our client is looking for an operational support engineer
• Provide VIP support to Board members and Cxx levels
• Provide remote L2 + L3 support for the users for incident and requests.
• Improvement of the workplace management by implementing automated processes and supervise the execution of these. Eg software updates, Deployments with SCCM
• Contribute in development of Self-service user portal, knowledge base.
• Make recommendations on system changes considering opportunities & potential risks to further improve usage and alignment with business needs
• Contribute in standardisation of solution, software and support
• Strong contribution in the setup and maintaining of the hard- and software equipment for end users. Setup and deployment of assets to both office and factory production teams.
• Participation in group or divisional projects in collaboration with international teams in order to develop or roll out new solutions
• Ensure correct follow-up of and execution of software update policies in EUT area ( SCCM )
• Identify training needs and propose training plans to ensure optimal usage of implemented solutions
• Support the L1 support team when the recommended changes are deployed, including helping to resolve any issues
• Collaborate Helpdesk and proximity team understand and investigate feedback or issues into the service/function/product provided and provide solutions for improvements
• Strong knowledge in end user related technologies as well as base knowledge in other infrastructure related topics like Network, Storage, Backup solution and servers…
• Practical experience with workplace management tools
• Proved experience in VIP support within multinational organisations
• 5y experience in supporting users, managing incidents and Problems based on user input
• Highly motivated in delivering operational excellence and customer satisfaction in the way the support is delivered to the end users
• VIP Support in Headquarter (Brussels)
• Provide Operational support L2 / L3 in the area of End User Technology
• Contribute in developing workplace management by process automation
• Strong contribution in the use of and maintaining of a user portal and the knowledge base
• Strong contribution in the setup and maintaining of the hard- and soft equipment for end users including the support of the appropriate usage of this equipment by the users.
• Hands and eyes for Infrastructure & network team as level 2/3 support
Required Experience and Knowledge
• Expert in VIP support to Board members and Cxx level
• Expert in end user technologies Laptop / Desktop / Surface configuration & staging
• Expert in O365 (MS Office suite & collaborative apps)
• Experience in collaboration with L1 service desk operations
• Experience of ITIL fundamentals V3 or V4 foundation qualification preferred
• Experience of knowledge base usage and maintenance of documentation
• The ability to speak and or Read any of the Following languages
• English, Dutch, French would be an advantage.