For our customer we’re looking for a driven On Site Support Engineer for the third line.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
Your activities :
Perform On Site L3 support for Winstore servers and the related projects and incidents.
This includes Operating System image Management & Software Administration, Server Administration, Patching of customer specific environments and tools, Altiris reporting.
Additionally, you'll build and maintain an L3 Onsite Store Support Knowledge Database containing knowledge, activities and procedures related to the on-site activities.
As the main interface to the customer, you need to understand the local infrastructure and key contacts in the other support competencies (e.g network team, server admin, etc...) in order to ensure that the proper team is aware of, and taking action on the incident.
As On site support representative, you'll perform all activities included in the Junior On site representative profile.
Additionally, this profile performs varying degrees of incident determination and resolution of hardware and software incidents through the effective use of available technical resources.
This person has to perform request management such as install, move, add, change and refresh (IMAC/R) activities, as well as data backup and restore activities for end users.
You'll be responsible for resolving incidents and performing IMAC/R's within SLA and completing all related administrative duties.
Your skills :
- You have a bachelor IT or relevant work experience
- Practical knowledge about operating systems (Windows XP - Windows 7 - Windows 2003 - Windows 2012 R2- Windows 10) and VMWare
- Practical knowledge about common software applications (e.g. Microsoft application products, Adobe, mail applications)
- Basic knowledge of : DHCP - DNS - IIS -SQL (2005-2012 and later)
- Scripting knowledge : Command line scripting, vb scritping, powershell
- Practical knowledge of Active Directory (working - not designing)
- Specific Software knowledge : Altiris or SCCM - Symantec Endpoint Protection - GPO
- Practical knowledge about hardware configurations and direct or in-direct connected peripherals (e.g. printers, PDA’s) ,
- Practical knowledge on client/server models,
- Practical knowledge on networking (e.g. understand the network infrastructure, network printing)
- ITL and a microsoft certification
Languages : (mandatory)