We are looking for Support Engineer in Tielt.
The ICT Helpdesk is the point of contact / reporting point for ICT malfunctions, user questions, complaints, etc.
It is therefore very important that the customer is correctly addressed and that customers receive feedback on the resolution of progress of the incident of question at the right time.
- From the IT department you are responsible for the good and customer-friendly reception of service requests, incidents and complaints that arrive at the service desk via e-mail, web or telephone.
- As the first contact for the users, you solve as many incidents as possible independently and, if necessary, you call on the second line.
- You ensure a quick response and qualitative handling of the requests that arrive at the service desk.
- You identify and proactively identify recurring incidents and you formulate proposals to document these in the knowledge database.
- You are responsible for efficient handling and friendly handling of incidents, complaints and service requests.
- You ensure communication to the users in case of small and large incidents.
- Have 1 - 2 years of experience in a service desk/onsite support environment
- Team player that is helpful and willing to assist others as to achieve a common goal
- Strong customer focus with good communications skills (Dutch and English; French is a big plus)
- Knowledge of enterprise IT and are familiar with the Microsoft technology stack (Windows 10, Office 365, SCCM, (Azure) AD)
- Basic understanding of networking technologies and cabling
- Experience with a ticketing system / service desk