Anankei is looking for a Medior Service Desk Agent, usiness continuity should be guaranteed by this person in advance to assure well delivery & customer support!
Primary Tasks and responsibilities:
- 1st line support by phone and ticketing service using the internal MLOZ tool for remote desktop management & compatible tasks.
- Timely solution to issues problems and/or requests from the end users. Dispatch, release the irrelevant alarms using the tool or by phone in case of overload.
- Risk analysis and Escalation of ongoing issues in collaboration with Service Desk Expert/Lead/Manager to the 2nd line support or relevant. Documenting the actions taken and lessons learned.
- Assistance on quality assurance & follow-up with the internal customers in case of major incidents in collaboration with Service Desk Team manager. Proving all the necessary documentation and communication making sure the risks remain limited/problem is solved.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities:
- Reporting & documentation by sourcing the internal FAQ and quick reference guide.
- Back-up & assistance: Assisting the Team Coordinator/Service Desk Manager/Expert in case of work overload helping coach and guide junior team members.
- Ongoing learning & development: take knowledge of all recent infrastructural changes and modification that could impact the internal customer’s experience. Share his/her expertise internally to ameliorate the MLOZ tool/service delivery of the department.
Technical profile requirements:
- Good knowledge of PC
- Very good knowledge of Windows 8 & 10
- Very good knowledge of VCM
- Very good knowledge of Dameware
- Very good knowledge of Active Advisory, Exchange, Print Management, Ticketing, Stock Management
- Good knowledge of Networking & Patching
- NL+FR - bi-lingual requirement is a must.
- Any other language is a plus