Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
Do you want to move the needle regarding the digitalization of the Enterprise segment? Are you a customer centric geek and an Agile evangelist?
The Solution Analyst is responsible for the analysis of digital business requirements and translates these ones in detailed requirements for the IT teams, considering customer needs, analysis made on recommended technology, solutions, integration with the CMS or even, dependencies with different back-end systems.
Work in tight collaboration with the Product Owners, UX experts and Project Architects in an Agile organisation Analyse the business requirements in the light of the customers’ needs and the digital strategy of the company Actively participate in co-creation workshop, design thinking sessions and test the MVP through customer interviews Define the business value and the benefits for both our client and the customers based on data analytics and facts & figures Analyse the different solutions to meet project requirements, but also the key enablers, dependencies and impacts Translate the business requirements in detailed requirements for the IT teams considering the back-end systems needs and key enablers Formulate recommendations on technologies and solutions choices Prepare and achieve testing of the projects and validate these developments, before hand over to all team members who will use the interface Prepare the communication towards internal & external customer to facilitate the user adoption of the digital channels Proactive communication and regular updates to the management and the project stakeholders
Degree & Experience
- Minimal 3-5 year of relevant work experience in digital projects (as product owner, business analyst or functional analyst) Master degree Technical skills Good knowledge of project & development methodologies (Agile, Scrum) Knowledge of digital ecosystems
and self-servicing platforms (ideally in B2B and B2B2E environment)
- Familiar with digital and technical capabilities Web browsers and website technologies (scripting, CMS)
- Web content management tools, platforms, e-commerce and self-servicing solutions
- Mobile apps (iOS, Android, Windows Phone
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Result driven
- Autonomous and pro-active
- Decision-making Priority setting Flexible
- Good knowledge of French, Dutch and English (written and spoken)