Discover the world of Fiber To The Home Belgium or in short FTTH
Data traffic and digital services are growing, mainly driven by the use of videos, cloud apps and the Internet of Things. To prepare the infrastructure for our partners in Belgium for superfast internet, Anankei has joined the list of companies that work hard every day to make this happen.
For this we need an additional team of site surveyors.
The Surveyor will organise and conduct surveys at different locations in Belgium, working within the company’s accuracy and timeframe optimums. The Surveyor must deliver consistent outstanding service and possess excellent communication skills.
- Planning surveys in accordance with KPIs
- Confirm all the details and designs, ensuring they are complete and ready to proceed
- Undertake the survey; gaining accurate measurements, drawings, installation notes and risk assessments
- Input survey details onto the survey network
- To deal with any issues or changes that may occur in a timely manner
What we Need
- Customer Focus, with excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Proficient IT Skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi task, organise and good problem solver
- Knowledge of the home improvements business (desirable)
- Driving licence
- Preferably knowledge of Dutch, French and English
What you can expect
- a whole lot of variety on daily basis
- working on different locations
- autonomous working schedule
- regular contact with people
If you are a fast learner, eager to start and see this as a first step into the world of Telecom and IT, don’t wait and apply.