Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Are you a low-code specialist with a knack for analyzing business processes and translating them into concrete solutions? Are you a natural leader and an inspiration for the people on your team? Then you are our new Mendix lead consultant!
As an experienced Mendix lead consultant, you will supervise low-code teams that develop applications for our customers in the Belgian market. You will analyze our clients’ business processes, creating the input to help them transform their digital workflows. You will also ensure that our clients' applications remain relevant by continuously developing new functionalities.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and designing and managing IT landscapes.
The Ordina Mendix unit is a combined force of Belgian and Dutch colleagues. Ordina Netherlands is already the market leader in Low-code projects, and our ambition is to achieve this leading position in Belgium as well. We like to work closely together in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Every last Friday of the month, we finish the day off with beer, pizza, and board games. Come and join us.
This is you
Just good is not good enough; you want to be among the best in your field. That’s why you’re trying hard to achieve your full potential, by constantly looking for ways to broaden your knowledge and keeping track of the latest developments. You are a leader who knows perfectly how to keep a team motivated and at optimal performance. You have a keen insight into project management and spot the risks and pitfalls on the dangerous road to success from miles ahead.
Your technical background:
- at least two years of experience in low-code development
- a Mendix Advanced Developer certification
- fluency in Dutch and English, and at least a passing knowledge of French
At the Ordina Mendix unit, you’ll be a part of a dynamic team and a cool work atmosphere. But of course, that’s not all! Here’s what else we have to offer you:
- working as a specialist on projects at top Belgian and international companies
- a high-tech environment focused on knowledge and innovation
- down-to-earth, result-driven colleagues with ample room for initiative
- flexible training opportunities based on need and ambition
- participation in workshops, training, and conferences
- control over your professional growth and career path. We strongly encourage you to keep evolving
- a competitive salary package