Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Are you a new graduate looking for your first challenge in Java development? Would you like to work for an employer who actively supports you as you progressively become an expert in your field? Then you might be our next Java Trainee.
Where you're going to get started
JWorks wants to help customers excel in their domain by leveraging IT tech innovations in the Java & cloud ecosystem. We accomplish this with highly skilled teams of experts and strong leaders, that are drawing their expertise from our community. This way we will tackle any business challenge our customers might face by building the right digital products.
The practice Application Development is a team of Java experts. Java has no secrets for us and we also know the Spring stack through and through. Our applications are developed according to the most modern standards (Cloud-native, Contract-First, …). We help our customers build customised solutions and modernise their applications.
This is you
Just good is not enough; you want to be among the best in your field. That’s why we are giving you the opportunity to grow and develop yourself, with attention to expanding your soft skills, learning to work with high-tech tools and getting the necessary certifications. You love technical challenges but thrive in teams working with pleasant people who share your passion. Your technical background:
a master’s or bachelor’s degree in Applied Computer Science or Software Development.
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities