Computacenter, a provider of first-class IT services for more than 30 years, is a company where people love to work.
The reasons are varied: Some people say it’s because they feel they really matter. Others love to work with big-name clients, showing them the way into a digital future.
Maybe you’re looking for an exceptional community of colleagues you can rely on and leaders who support your growth? At Computacenter, you’ll find many reasons to become part of the family.
Computacenter Belgium is looking for an
Sales Support Officer
The role - in a few words
A new opportunity has arisen for a Sales Support Officer to join our dynamic Inside Sales Team, focused on Software Licensing. This candidate will proactively respond to customers’ requests and will interact with internal sales colleagues and external partners.
- Handling enquiry and correspondence with customers
- Sales support including preparation of quotation, deliveries, sales orders
- Pro-actively monitoring and managing customer orders to ensure delivery is within customer specific SLA
- Issuing customer reports as required
- Gathering product & licensing knowledge multi-vendor
- Ensure compliance with specific vendor certifications
- Liaise with various suppliers and maintain good relationship
- Work autonomous within the team and take ownership
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Sales support in a technology/IT environment and is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional & collaborative attitude, detail-oriented
- Organize, self-initiative and able to work under pressure
- Proven experience of high customer service
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships at all levels