For our customer we’re looking for a talented IAM Project Leader.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
The purpose of the mission :
- Coordinate implementation projects of new IT hardware and solutions in the stores
- This for new stores, stores being remodeled and existing stores, with internal and external partners.
- Support the team on run activities and become a champion on one or more topics making you a reference for your colleagues within IT and business.
Core activities :
- Coordinate implementation projects and rollouts of new IT hardware and solutions in the stores.
- Follow-up store remodelings in close collaboration with the business and technical departments, internal and external.
- Discuss store infrastructure requirements with stakeholders in order to find and agree on the most suitable solution for the store.
- Handle store related demands for additional HW and replacement of obsolete HW.
- Manage the orders for IT related hardware and its installation.
- Recognize, document and report recurrent store IT issues for review with the solution managers.
- Develop a deep understanding of the store setups and be able to give input to solve incidents and problems escalated by service management.
- Be a tactful conversation partner to the stores in case of IT issues or questions
- Advise and advocate the current IT solutions with a long-term strategy to the stores (roadmap IT)
Operational / organisational:
- Monitor the quality and efficiency of existing processes; recognize, review and propose improvements.
- Work in close collaboration with the Stores’ RUN team to guarantee trouble-free operation of the stores.
- Be and promote the transversal collaboration between the different IT departments and beyond.
- Support cross project cooperation.
- Translate IT solutions into understandable language for the stores and business partners.
- Have a healthy curiosity for new technologies and retail-specific IT solutions.
Knowledge, documentation and administration:
- Write documentation and procedures for internal and external distribution
- Actively develop and contribute to establish an up to date Asset Management database (hardware, licenses, ...)
- Follow-up 3rd party suppliers
- Place and follow-up purchase orders
- Have budget awareness to ensure a correct time registration
- Contribute to the preparation of investment dossier
- Contribute to knowledge management strategy of the domain
- Be a source of knowledge for the rest of the team
- Working (contributing/leading/follow-up) proactively on relevant actions to maintain or improve solution stability, bringing benefit to the business
- Dollaborate closely with the different actors
- Technical departments
- Develop his/her own expertise, professionalism and client orientation
- Help to optimize internal operations
- Support internal communication
- Be an active ambassador and encourage colleagues to become more so
- Previous experience in retail or IT configuration management is a plus
- Professional level in English, French and/or Dutch