For our customer we’re looking for a talented System Engineer with a focus on software packaging.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
To help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot the rapidly expanding Connected Workplace environment, we are looking for a Workplace Packager. Together with a talented team of Workplace engineers, and project managers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering a state-of-the art digital workplace and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
To help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot the rapidly expanding infrastructure, we are looking for a System Engineer Software Packaging.
Together with a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security, you will :
• Manage and monitor all installed Windows systems, ensuring the highest levels of workplace availability
• Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools, as MECM/INTUNE
• Develop documentation and procedures for your colleagues at service desk and in the different entities
• Deploy applications, debug, and solve related problems on Workstations
• Manage patching for applications and operating systems
• Provide application support for our internal client base
• Report on application deployment progress and baseline compliance
• Incident, request, and problem management
• Good Knowledge with Packaging software’s Tools – like “Advanced Installer”
• Apply standard operating procedures and actively contribute to continuously improve operational processes
• Good Knowledge with SCCM and MS Intune Environment
You report to the Team Lead Hosting.
Qualifications of a System Engineer Software Packaging :
•Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
•At least 5 years’ experience in a Windows end-user environment
•Willing to learn our packaging tool
Proven working experience with:
- MSI/MSIX technology
- Excellent problem-solving skills and are in-depth troubleshooting of application issues
- Read and understand installation log files
- Dutch and English (French is a plus)