Anankei is looking for an experienced PMO.
You will be responsible to support and drive detailed sub-project plans in the global data migration project of our client, with focus on EMEA sites and selected global workstreams.
The collaboration is fully virtual. Limited travel might be required to attend team workshops, but is not planned yet, due to the pandemic situation.
Your focus will be:
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation: planning, RAID Log, Risk Log, etc
- Responsible for project progress tracking, change management, risk management and reporting in assigned project area
- Coordinated people, lead processes to ensure project is delivered on time and produce the desired outcomes
- Provide coaching to project team members and guidance to stakeholders
- Work closely with program management, cross-functional teams, and assigned local site project managers to craft detailed execution work plans, deliverables, and timing for specific site projects
- Work with other project managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the entire program
- Identify requirements and improvement opportunities needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors/consultants
- 5+ years in project management, either in the End-User service or IT Infrastructure domain
- Experience with JIRA and Agile way of work
- Ability to communicate effectively and at all levels within an organization
- Ability to keep the overview in complex situations and provide structure, as well as maintaining a continuous follow-up on critical items to drive resolution and delivery.
- Agility to adapt fast to new situations and identify opportunities and the critical path/work item in focus.
- Basic technical Microsoft/Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, as well as basic knowledge on modern data management is an asset for this position.
- Familiar with working in multinational, large company, ideally in Health-care sector
- Experienced in international virtual team collaboration, with meetings during US Eastern-Time morning hours.
- Experience with end-user data migration projects, ideally from Fileserver to SharePoint would be appreciated
- Working with external partners and internal business unit representatives, steering delivery of the external partner team (near- and offshore)
- Fluent in English