Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
At this moment they are looking for a Senior Developer to join the team.
Goal: Build robust, performing and high scaleable, flexible solutions with a focus on customer experience.
- Participate to the project estimations.
- Act as an active team member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests) delivered in time and within budget.
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the Customers change & release management processes
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.
- Provide solutions (bug fixes) for problem mgt.
Degree & Experience:
- 10y in software development
- Experience in a telecommunication environment is an asset
- Agile (Scrum) principles
Strong programming skills & software Development/Maintenance experience in COBOL on mainframe
Mainframe experience HP Non-stop tandem with Soap server experience
Technical and functional role in the projects delivered
- Customer, solution and improvement minded
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Team player
- Fluent English