Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
Role description SLM Medior:
Manage the day-to-day service level management activities, making sure the service levels are in line with the SLAs and OLAs.
• Act as the SPOC to business stakeholders.
• Collaborate amongst different teams (Incident response, SD, Squad SPOCs, etc.) to follow up proactively on Incidents and problem within DCH.
• Build up and maintain relationships with customers by means of regular performance meetings.
• Proactively take care of problems and escalations relating to the service provided.
• Analyse, interpret, and compile for a complete solution to be elaborated.
• Other tasks assigned as per priority
• 5y experience in a complex ICT environment
• 5y experience with Incident & Problem management, ITSM tool and ITIL processes
• Good communication skills (both verbal and written), diplomatic negotiation skills and a strong dose of persuasiveness are a must
• Analytical, assertive, and strongly customer- and solution-oriented
• Strong organizational and documentation skills
• Able to work independently and prioritize
• Advanced reporting and presentation skills
• Advanced knowledge, both written and spoken, English(must) and/or Dutch/French (good to have)