Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As an AI project manager at Ordina you are responsible for identifying (advanced) analytics use cases, following up the implementation and monitoring a success to production. You listen to the needs of companies and know how to translate these into the right analytics solution including an estimate of the ROI. You are able to look critically at aspects such as the business case, implementation and feasibility in order to assist our customers optimally in defining their AI roadmap. You are jointly responsible for the follow-up during the development by the data (science) team, whereby you are able to link complex material back to the business in a simple manner. For each assignment you will also co-lead a team of talented data scientists.
This is you
• You have a master's degree (or equivalent through experience) in engineering, computer science or economics
• You have at least 5 years of experience in the world of data analytics
• You can provide multiple references in which you played a role in defining, creating and implementing AI and ML solutions
• You have notions of the following languages: Python, R, Matlab, Spark, Scala, Java or C++
• You know the data science lifecycle with its major challenges and can offer advice in this area
• You are familiar with basic cloud concepts and tools. Experience with AWS and Azure are considered a plus
• You can explain most concepts and models from the world of AI such as deep learning, computer vision, churn modeling, etc.
• You have experience in building and implementing solutions for reinforcement learning and can provide us with some reference cases
• You have talent and demonstrable experience guiding a (project) team
• You are born communicator
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities