Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
At this moment they are looking for a junior Business Analyst to strenghten the team.
As a business analyst you are:
- Responsible for the end-to-end coordination and implementation of initiatives and projects in the field servicing domain of customer operations. More specifically in the Field Cockpit area, the application used by field technicians and splicers to support their daily activities.
- Be a key facilitator between business benefits owners, the product owner and the delivery teams.
- identify the business requestor (benefit owner) needs and mature these to more specific digital requirements
- discuss the digital requirements and impacts with the Agile Product Owner in charge of their respective digital domain and Agile delivery teams
- establish a delivery planning together with the Agile PM in accordance with stakeholder expectations and roadmap commitments
- organize and coordinate alignment & validation sessions with business requestors and Agile PM, ensuring effective and efficient progress in the Agile teams
- participate in the essential Agile ceremonies (pre-PI planning,...) where progress and prioritization are being discussed
- identify and anticipate impediments and risks and raise them to the adequate management or decision level
- identify dependencies with other ongoing projects or roadmap initiatives
- communicate status of deliverables in a structural way to the business requestors
Degree & Experience:
- relevant professional experience in the field of Project Management
- theoretical knowledge on Agile way of working
- good knowledge of project & development methodologies (Agile, Scrum)
- good knowledge on field servicing activites
- customer oriented
- result driven
- priority setting
- Good knowledge of EN + FR or NL (written and spoken)
- Trilingual is a plus