For our customer we’re looking for a talented Second Line Support Engineer.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
Here is the framework of the mission :
Technical support for our customer in Hasselt on product or service aiming to receive, log, categorize, treat, solve or escalate requests, questions and incidents from users.
- Record user’s request in the appropriate tool
- Categorize the request
- Position the priority according to defined grids
- Treat delayed requests in order to be within the MRT (Maximum Response Time)
- Follow the request until answer has been provided and agreed as satisfying by the user
- Gather the user’s information and determine the user’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and discovering the underlying problem
- Sort through the possible solutions available (as scripts) and apply the most appropriate one
- Transfer the request and all gathered information to the next level (second or third line) for further investigation if necessary
- Follow-up on user request
- Information log of the user request
- Application of script or adapted answer to the question
- Update of the knowledge database
Your skills :
- Basic to general understanding of the product or service and may not always contain the competency required for solving complex issues
- Prerequisites (experience, qualifications, certifications, authorizations)
- Under-graduate or equivalent through experience
- Fluent in Dutch, English, French is a plus