Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
We are looking for a Senior Developer with 10 years of software development experience. Extensive knowledge is required in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise applications.
Selected candidate will be part of a software development team that works with middleware applications. Developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE applications, providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
Senior Developer role requires ability to create concept and design, do RnD, perform development and testing. Middleware developers focus more on java based backend development, performance aspects, governance and less on UI.
Ability to work in Agile or Waterfall methodology is mandatory.
Senior developer role requires ability to:
- provide estimates, impact assessment for tasks and projects
- take initiative and propose improvements to new technologies and automation
- be independent in work environment, be open to self-learning and having team spirit
- coach colleagues and share expertise, perform code and solution reviews
- write maintainable code, perform stress tests and do tuning
- communicate clearly due middleware nature, previous large corporate experience is welcome
CI/CD(git, maven, jenkins, sonar)
xml, xslt, xpath, shell scripting
Oracle DB, Hibernate JPA
Mutual SSL, OAuth, JMS, HTTP 1.1
Gatling, Mockito, Wiremock
REST/JSON, SOAP services, microservices architecture Reactive programming