Our Customer is active as a provider of digital services and communication solutions on the Belgian and international markets.
We offer our customers a world of digital opportunities so that they can live better and work smarter. We do this by offering products and services tailored to the needs of every customer and by being a partner of citizens, companies, and Belgian society in their digital evolution.
It is our ambition to become a truly customer-focused digital company. The customer is central to everything we do, and the customer journey should be as simple as possible with accessible and user-friendly solutions.
The concept of Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) is the acquisition, correlation, structuring, analysis, and presentation in real time of business data in the context of business process modelling.
The strategic focus of the team is building the real time visualization of the customer journey to allow instant and proactive reactions by the different divisions to enrich the first time right and the customer centric concepts. Aligned and focused on achieving the Customers’ vision and ambition.
In general, the core architecture of our BAM module is built on top of WebMethods EAI, Springboot Microservices, GraphQL and an Elasticsearch based search engine.
We work in an Agile environment using a customized scrum framework. You will be joining a UI developers pool to be assigned to mainly 3 different squads based on projects, the outcome of which is the development of the UIs of our BAM Application. Our Product owners, Senior UI Developer and Scrum Master who will help you integrate within the team, facilitate your job, and guide you through your journey.
Currently, we are undergoing a transformation, shifting to our target architecture while building a robust SDLC and STLC for our scrum teams to follow. You are expected to develop individually and as part of a team, collaborate with other teams and be a change agent.
Skills & Responsibilities
• Communication! Communication! Communication
• Thinking outside the box
• Curiosity and creativity
• Assist in designing and developing the UI while researching how the design should be structured by using UX design techniques
• Be part of the Technical Analysis by translating and analysing Business Requirements
• Mentor, guide and assist other developers in the team
• Ensure and take part of the continuity and development of our SDLC and STLC to provide high availability solutions
• Design, develop and build new integrations and applications from conception to completion
• Experience in React with State Management (Redux/MobX) 3+ years
• Experience in UI/UX design principles, tooling, and workflows 3+ years
• Experience writing automation test using Jest or similar 2+ years
• Experience in CSS pre-processing platforms (Less or Sass) 2+ years
• Good experience in DevOps practices 2+ years
• Experience using Jenkins & GIT
• Experience with RESTful Services, GraphQL and/or gRPC is a big plus
• Experience in troubleshooting and deep dive root cause analysis and giving a complete report on support issues regarding applications and environments
• Experience in creating services, data mapping, Java services, XML Schemas, Parsing JSON Strings, web Services, Triggers, Notifications, Java API is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field is a plus
Fluent in English
French and/or Dutch are a plus