Our Customer in the telecom market is looking for an Analyst/developer, medior level.
Design & build robust, performant and high scalable, flexible solutions with a focus on customer experience.
Should be able to work out automated “identification and observation solutions” to meet the Customers’ obligation to provide info to Police and Justice.
- Participate to the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analysed by team analysts.
- Act as an active team member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests,) delivered in time and within budget.
- Document the delivered code/solution
- Perform development testing
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the internal change & management processes
- Provide solutions (bug fixes,) for problem mgt.
Degree & Experience:
- experience in a telecommunication environment is an asset
- Agile (Scrum) principles
- Experience with J2EE (Springboot and hibernate)
Profound Oracle background (experience with performance optimisation, partitioning knowledge)
Be able to integrate web services/API – SOAP/REST
Good knowledge of ETL tools, shell scripting
First Big data experience is a must, by preference Cloudera (Hadoop, SPARK)
- Customer, solution and improvement minded
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Team player
- Can work in small agile team but can also work in a standalone mode
- Is able to discuss/clarify requirements/demo
- Has the potential to build a network within the Customer
- Has good communication skills but in a discrete manner
Must be able to work 2 days a week from onsite