We are looking for a senior data scientist who brings fresh ideas to the table and guides our data science team in bringing data-driven solutions to our clients using the latest machine learning models and deep learning algorithms. Are you up for it?
As a senior data scientist, you will dive into the world of artificial intelligence. You apply your skills to real-world scenarios and different domains, such as drug discovery in healthcare, fraud detection in banking, the development of recommender systems in retail, etc. You will coordinate the development and implementation of machine learning and deep learning solutions at our clients, and evaluate the quality and performance of existing predictive models. On top of that, you lead a team of talented data scientists.
Who we are looking for
- You have a master’s degree (or equivalent by experience) in a field that is highly data-driven
- You have experience with some of the following data science techniques: supervised and unsupervised learning models, deep learning, anomaly detection, recommender systems, natural language processing, computer vision and reinforcement learning
- You have experience in one of the following languages: Python, R, Spark, Scala, Java or C++
- You have extensive experience in building and implementing advanced analytics solutions and can provide us with some reference cases
- You are well-versed in open-source software and libraries in Python and/or R for machine learning and deep learning
- Experience with big data and platforms such as Azure Machine Learning Services and Amazon SageMaker is a plus
- Experience in leading a team is a plus
What we offer
- You will become a key figure in projects for top Belgian companies
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your knowledge will remain up to date thanks to workshops, conferences, training courses and you will be supported in obtaining certificates
- A healthy work-life balance
- You can help direct your career and continue to grow
- Your colleagues are down to earth and have a no-nonsense attitude, there is room for initiative
- You can participate in fun business and team-building activities
- You will enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance, etc.
- You can optimise your net salary thanks to our IP reward
Everyone is welcome to apply. Because we believe in the power of diversity and value inclusion. After all, the best ideas and smartest solutions arise in diverse teams. That is exactly why we pay so much attention to the composition of our high performance teams. So that you feel at home and can get the best out of yourself.