Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a technical analyst at Ordina, your responsibility goes beyond just identifying customer needs and expectations. You also support the product owner and scrum masters in writing out user stories, and help the software engineers draw up technical specifications. You monitor the development process and take responsibility for end-to-end testing. In short, you are multi-deployable within a scrum team. You believe in servant leadership and you communicate efficiently with all stakeholders.
Where you're going to get started
JWorks wants to help customers excel in their domain by leveraging IT tech innovations in the Java & cloud ecosystem. We accomplish this with highly skilled teams of experts and strong leaders, that are drawing their expertise from our community. This way we will tackle any business challenge our customers might face by building the right digital products.
The practice Technical Leadership is a team of technical leaders focused on architecture and team dynamics. We are a team of architects, team leads, project managers and analysts, always with a strong focus on Java development. This team knows better than anyone how to bring a project to a successful conclusion. We also support our customers in the area of application architecture and in the area of solution architecture.
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities
This is you
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- You have a technical background, the following topics ring a bell: Jira, XML, XSD, BPMN, UML, Json, SQL and Java
- You have experience with writing end-to-end tests, knowledge of Cypress or Selenium is an asset
- You have knowledge of requirement analysis and design concepts for OO, multi-tier and web-enabled, and/or UML environments
- You feel the needs of your stakeholders an can translate them into clear requirements
- You have experience with agile and scrum
- You are a negotiator who can quickly defuse conflicts
- You have experience in managing a team
- You are assertive and like to share your ideas with your team
- You are flexible in your job and like new challenges
- You can communicate in Dutch and English, French is a plus