Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a Technical Analyst FEC, you actively participate in helping our clients preventing Financial Economic Crime (FEC). You are the critical player that transforms the business needs into a digital solution. You do this by translating the business requirement into sound functional and technical features. For this, your knowledge of FEC comes in handy! You advise your end users not only on what is possible but you also look at the feasibility. You do this based on your knowledge of the domain and the technology. You contribute to the progress of the implementation of changes, and also monitor its progress. Finally, you also build in various control mechanisms that guarantee the quality of the deliverables.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and designing and managing IT landscapes.
Our business consultancy team works daily on solutions that allow organizations in the finance, life science, government, and utilities sectors to improve continuously. We advise on digital transformations, CRM implementations, customer journeys, process optimizations, etc. We are proud of our excellent customer service and experience. We like to work closely together in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Every last Friday of the month, we finish the day off with beer, pizza, and board games. Come and join us.
This is you
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in a financial economic field or in engineering: TEW, commercial engineer, civil engineer etc. data scientist,
- You have 3-6 years experience as a functional or technical analyst with a clear focus on data and solutions in an IT environment within Financial Economic Crime (KYC/AML/CTF/Sanctions/Fraud).
- You have a proven track record in consulting and/or in leading projects within your organization
- You work out the chosen ideas into epics, features and user stories.
- You work together with end-users, product owners and product managers to clarify requirements and translate them into solutions.
- You remain involved in the development, acceptance, implementation and operations.
- You have a good market knowledge of the Financial Services sector and follow the latest trends closely.
- You are communicative, have a critical eye and work proactively.
- You are a collegial team player who can also work well independently.
- You will be working in a close community of strong professionals, who together make the difference in innovative projects for our customers, who you know as the well-known players in the banking and insurance sector.
- You will work in High Performance Teams where we match people based on expertise and personality and where we invest in keeping the teams continually performing through training and coaching.
- Your colleagues are open to own initiative and an open mind.
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation.
- You stay ahead by participating in workshops, trainings and conferences.
- You can direct and grow your career.
- You enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone allowance, insurance etc.