Working at Computacenter Belgium will give you the opportunity to support large multinational companies, partner with leading technology companies and collaborate with colleagues who care in Belgium and across the world.
Our motto is “Small enough to CARE, big enough to COPE”.
With around 200 colleagues we are at a size that enables us to care for each other and our customers, whilst benefitting from being part of a large international business with global reach and 20.000 colleagues.
Most people who join us, stay with us. They are proud of our reputation and our values as we learn, earn and have fun. This is how we deliver great service to our customers, year after year.
Who We're Looking For
If you are a Project Coordinator looking for a high level of autonomy and end-to-end responsibility tasks within a project context as directed by a project manager, including support, reporting on costs, managing parts of projects, administration, scheduling and booking resources, Computacenter Belgium is the place to be.
We have an opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our dynamic Professional Services team for one of our Key Customers based in Braine-L’Alleud. It is a full-time role with only 2 days each week on site, the other 3 days are home working.
What You'll Do
- We’re looking for someone that can be flexible to work at customer sites across Belgium when required.
- Who is literate (able to write credible documents) and numerate (confident with calculating costs).
- These skills should be backed up with experience of monitoring and reporting costs, managing and booking project resources.
- You will also have experience of assisting with managing projects, collating and producing reports against defined requirements and deadlines.
- You will need the ability to get on with people at all levels and have experience of working in a project team.
- Ideally you are working towards a Prince 2 Practitioner qualification.
What You'll Need
- Monitor and control expenditure on each budget to ensure only valid costs are received
- Develop and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally in order to achieve project objectives
- Have a good understanding of the project content to ensure that the scope and the proposed technical solutions answer the objectives
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
- Efficiently communicate to the key stakeholders in the core team
- Identify risks and propose mitigation plans
- Collating and producing reports for review in line with project requirements
- Coordinate resources in line with project plan to meet project requirements
- Understands and can apply project methodology principles to their work to achieve a successful project outcome
- Seeks opportunities to develop own skills and knowledge in order to progress within the project management area
- Produce documentation in line with project requirements
- Very good communication in French and English is required
- Driver’s license B
What Can You Expect
- We strongly believe in rewarding & recognizing people for their results & commitment. Here is what you can expect working at Computacenter:
- An attractive salary package and benefits
- A flexible work environment and hybrid way of working where possible.
- The very real opportunity to progress, develop and grow your career - up or sideways; we have excellent development opportunities through training, on-the-job projects, mentoring, etc
- Working in a fun and vibrant 'one team' culture that thrives on putting the customer first & celebrating success – winning together
- The opportunity to work for a company where people matter