Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Are you graduating (soon) and looking for your first, exciting job as a hybrid system engineer or workplace consultant to help further digitalize our world? Ordina can provide you with a great kick off. As a young professional within our Business Platform Services unit, you will go through an intensive training program at our headquarters in Mechelen. During 5 weeks, a team of experienced colleagues will teach you how to put your skills into practice.
You can choose between two tracks:
- Train to become a hybrid system engineer and learn more on cloud technologies such as MS Azure and AWS, DevOps, automation and networking.
- Prepare to get started as a workplace consultant and discover all about the digital workplace, the new way of digital collaboration and how it positively affects the productivity of customers as well as how to guide them in this digital transformation. Your BPS colleagues will coach you during this track in Microsoft 365, Power Platform and SharePoint.
The training also focuses on soft skills such as communication, feedback and collaboration. Once you’ve finished the program, you’ll start working on your first customer project and joing a team of experts that focuses on knowledge sharing and guidance throughout your professional career.
Where you're going to get started
The Business Platform Services operates in the industrial, life sciences, public and finance sectors and is focused on core IT, from the front-end to the backend of business platforms. With our services, we ensure the continuity of processes and optimize customers' IT strategy, so they benefit from technological capabilities, control their costs and make platforms current and profitable. We do this on the basis of two portfolio blocks: the digital workplace and our cloud management services.
This is you
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT
- You are eager to step into working life, new challenges don’t scare you off
- You are passionate about either
- IT-infrastructure and working in a Microsoft or Linux environment, or
- Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
- You are flexible, creative and like to think outside-the-box
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities