Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a Robotics automation consultant you will be part of a young, motivated and fast growing team delivering innovative process automation solutions to our customers. You will play a key role in the execution and delivery of robotic process automation projects in various industries and companies. You are a born consultant with extensive technical knowledge and sufficient know how to assist customers during all stages of their robotics journey. Building good robots is more to you than writing good code. Your duties will be varied and may include opportunity spotting, process optimization, change management and software implementation. You will also be responsible for the further expansion and broadening of our team.
Where you're going to get started
Getting started with the latest Microsoft technology in a team where continuous learning and team spirit are keywords? Our NCore unit offers you this exciting career move! In this 80-member Microsoft team, you will take on groundbreaking technical challenges and, together with inspiring colleagues, raise your hard- and softskills to the highest level.
- You will contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies from various sectors
- You will become your client's personal point of contact in the development and support of their robotics initiative
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense corporate culture with room for own initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up-to-date at our Ordina Academy and are supported in obtaining certificates
- You will receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, meal vouchers, expense account, etc.
- You can participate in fun business and team building activities
This is you
- You have about two years of relevant work experience within automation and were responsible for the end-to-end delivery of robots
- You have a degree in computer science, data science, applied sciences or are a qualified engineer, where both commercial, industrial and civil engineers are eligible
- You are an expert in using RPA tools such as BluePrism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere or Kofax Kapow and are certified in several of these tools
- You have an affinity with Python or R programming (NLP, text mining, data analysis)
- You are up to date with the latest technologies and can easily convey your enthusiasm to your colleagues or customers
- Your understanding of the basic concepts of IT and infrastructure is an absolute asset (Cloud, SQL, Windows Server OS, Active Directory, Networking)
- You have good analytical and conceptual skills with which you can translate business needs into clear functional and technical requirements
- You are a real team player and enjoy contributing to the further development of our team
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in both Dutch and English
- You are familiar with agile delivery methodology and are not afraid to take the lead in projects