Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As network and security engineer you manage the network components of our customers. You solve problems, advise on improvements and work out appropriate solutions. You contribute to the design of infrastructure and network components. You coordinate or are personally responsible for the technical implementations and ensure the necessary updates of the network environment. In addition, you document and update network procedures and network processes for our customers.
Where you're going to get started
The Hybrid Platforms practice within BPS (Business Platform Services) consists of infrastructure and architecture experts: hybrid systems engineers, network and security engineers, Linux consultants, cloud native engineers and cloud solution architects.
Our hybrid platforms teams help our clients with data center management and data center setup and maintenance. We offer on-premise and cloud solutions, both public and private. This is because we believe in a solution that fits our customers' unique context and business strategy. Often that is a healthy combination of cloud and on-premise.
This is you
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a network engineer
- CCNA certification is a requirement, CCNP is a plus
- You have working knowledge of network security measures such as Firewall, network access control etc.
- You have a good knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Proxy, IPSec, SSL and SNMP certificates.
- You have a general basic knowledge of infrastructure such as server virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V), but also Linux (administration), IaaS environments, backup and disaster recovery etc.
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities