Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Are you driven by data? Are you keen to help companies be smart and successful in their data transformation? Then you might be our next data analyst.
Where you're going to get started
As Data Architect at Ordina, you will be part of our Data Driven Unit, and help customers on their dynamic data journey, including structures and mapping. Thanks to your innovative approach when diving into the details you help your partners to become smarter and stronger.
This is you
A good communicator, hands on and creative? That’s you! Thanks to your skills you can engage with customers, understand their business requirements and make data intelligent and inspiring.
- You help customers in their data transformation, focusing on data architecture, data strategy and governance, data transformation, data foundation, and more
- You engage with customers about their needs and understand their business requirements
- You collect and analyze data
- You match customer demand with meaningful data
- You create analyses which generate efficient and effective user solutions
- Based on your advice across the entire data value chain, you ensure that Ordina’s portfolio of relevant data services is implemented and supported
Your technical background:
- at least 2 years of data analysis and design experience
- fluent in both Dutch and English. French too? Even better!
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities