Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Together with our multidisciplinary team, from Service Designers tot UX researchers, UX- and UI designers, you will strive for user-friendly and accessible solutions. Design Thinking and User-centred Design are central to the way we work: both during the strategic and conceptual phases and during user research or actual design.
For us, design is not just about creating beautiful interfaces or adding a layer of aesthetics.
For us, design is mainly about solving complex challenges that allow us to make a difference in users' lives.
Where you're going to get started
Bold is the digital experience unit within Ordina, consisting of a talented team of 20 Design experts and 30 high-experienced Developers who together focus on conceiving, developing, implementing and optimizing customer-facing digital touchpoints, all with the aim of making a positive impact on brand and user experiences.
- You are familiar with modern design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XC, Axure, etc.
- Next to qualitative research methods, you are also familiar with quantitative techniques
- You can guide workshops and user tests in French
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a dynamic high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy
- Real opportunities to grow within the company and clearly define your career based on a Human Talent Management program
- Regular fun team events and knowledge sharing sessions
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance package etc.-
This is you
- You have 3-4 years of relevant experience as a UX/CX expert and you have worked in several multidisciplinary teams and environments
- On the basis of a high level briefing you can sum up a challenge. Together with colleagues and clients you can work out an appropriate approach that will result in the right insights and sustainable solutions.
- You know how to prepare and guide workshops with clients, users and other stakeholders. You can change the format depending the phase we are currently in (discovery or define phase).
- You are familiar with a broad range of design thinking, user research, lean and agile methods & techniques such as observations, journey maps, interviews, co-create workshops, user testing, etc.
- You can synthesize the results of your research and you can present your insights in a clear way to different stakeholders. Storytelling is in your DNA
- You can convert your insights from the ideation phase to concepts, an information architecture, wireframes and prototypes. You take into account accessibility and usability standards and best practices
- You have strong communication skills that you use to create clarity amongst your colleagues, clients and stakeholders
- As a senior consultant you are the first point of contact for our clients, you are actively involved in projects assigned to you and you guide less experienced colleagues in the process
- You believe in the power of human-centered-design to arrive at sustainable digital solutions. You look at behavior and not opinions. The main way of working for you is to validate or reject hypotheses.
- You can speak and write fluent in Dutch and English