Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
We are looking for a senior data scientist who has fresh ideas and can help our data science team provide computer vision and image recognition solutions to our clients. Are you totally up for that?
As a computer vision and image recognition data scientist, you will teach computers to understand and interpret the visual world. You will apply your skills in various fields: in healthcare, where you will assist professionals in detecting health problems from medical images, in industry, to monitor the status of critical infrastructure and assist engineers in predictive maintenance, etc. You will coordinate the development and implementation of computer vision and image development solutions with our clients. In addition, you will lead a team of talented data scientists.
- You have a master's degree (or equivalent through experience) in a field that is highly data-driven
- You have experience with modern computer vision and image recognition tools or platforms to develop and implement solutions related to image classification, object detection and tracking, semantic and instance segmentation
- You have in-depth knowledge about deep learning algorithms and convolutional neural networks in particular
- You have an advanced level in one of the following: Python, R, Spark, Scala, Java or C++
- You are familiar with OpenCv and/or PCL
- Experience with GPU programming (CUDA, Vulkan) is a plus
- You have experience in building and implementing computer vision and image recognition solutions and can provide some reference cases.
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities