Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Are you a business specialist with a knack for translating strategies into concrete solutions and advice? Do you enjoy helping clients bridge the gap between their business needs and the IT solutions that fit them? You might be the business analyst we want.
As a business analyst, you will work in a team of dedicated professionals to help our clients achieve their business goals. You and your new colleagues will develop the best IT solutions for even the most complex problems. Your work will be very diverse and always challenging: you will simultaneously work for customers from different sectors and follow them up. There will never be a dull day, but you are the kind of person that enjoys the thrill of the complex challenges offered to you.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and designing and managing IT landscapes.
Our business consultancy team works daily on solutions that allow organizations in the finance, life science, government, and utilities sectors to improve continuously. We advise on digital transformations, CRM implementations, customer journeys, process optimizations, etc. We are proud of our excellent customer service and experience. We like to work closely together in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Every last Friday of the month, we finish the day off with beer, pizza, and board games. Come and join us.
This is you
You need more than just good. You want to be among the best in your field. That’s why you’re trying hard to achieve your full potential by constantly looking for ways to broaden your knowledge and become someone your colleagues and clients can admire. You are a fully committed team member but also a leader, able to work independently and driven by results.
- a bachelor's or master's degree in a financial economics or engineering discipline
- prior experience as a business analyst in an IT environment
You’ll work in a stimulating atmosphere with people with diverse backgrounds and experiences who are always ready to listen and help you. But there’s more! Some of the perks we offer:
- working as a specialist on projects at top Belgian companies
- an open-minded workplace where initiative thrives
- a high-tech environment focused on knowledge and innovation
- an ample budget for participation in workshops, training, and conferences
- control over your professional growth and career path. We strongly encourage you to keep evolving
- a competitive salary and a wide range of fringe benefits: a company car, laptop, phone allowance, insurance, etc.