Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Bitten by technology, processes and optimization?
Our area Industry Advisory focuses on executing advisory projects within Integrated Supply Chain. Coupled with Ordina's broad range of expertise, we can not only advise but also transform into large-scale implementation projects. Together with the other specialist domains within Ordina, tailor-made solutions are developed and cases are defined specifically for the industry sector.
Would you like to sink your teeth into this? Then the following role is for you!
As Senior Advisory Consultant industry you have a broad consulting profile with a solid background in one or more core business processes and you can easily switch between different subjects.
- You advise, design and implement improvement initiatives.
- Depending on the experience you bring, you will work on projects with focus on Distribution, Warehousing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Operations.
- You will organize customer workshops to detect customer needs and develop these internally into a concrete solution.
- You gather all necessary information and ensure that all parties involved are aligned at IT level. For this you work closely with the other Ordina business units.
- Finally, you support the entire implementation process and ensure that everything runs smoothly and in a structured manner.
Where you're going to get started
Your start will be filled with exciting activities aimed at introducing you to the company culture and equipping you with the necessary skills and knowledge to hit the ground running.
You will work closely with the Ordina internal teams to provide IT solutions that will optimize supply chain processes and improve efficiency.
Your activities will include attending training sessions, participating in team and community meetings, and collaborating with senior consultants on client projects.
You will also receive mentorship and guidance from experienced consultants who will help you navigate your role and achieve your career goals.
By the end of your onboarding process, you will have a solid foundation and be ready to contribute your expertise to the team.
This is you
You understand better than anyone the context, way of working and challenges of industry companies. Moreover, you are capable and driven to help them optimize their business processes.
- You have a master degree in one of the following fields: economics, engineering, IT, science or supply chain, or equivalent experience in one of these fields
- You have at least 6 years of expertise in a consultant role with a focus on industry processes
- You are strong communicator at all customer levels: C-level, IT and business management, ...
- You have a solid background in the industry market (manufacturing, consumer goods, automotive, logistics, construction, ...) and knowledge of 1 or more of the core processes of our Industry customers
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written, Dutch and/or French is a plus
- You are able to link the shop floor to the boardroom, analytical, critical and communicative
- You closely follow the latest trends related to Industry in order to translate them into concrete operational solutions
The opportunity to work for a growing unit where advisory and IT come together
- The best of both worlds: the advancement opportunities and bright sides of a large organization, the engagement and collaboration of working in smaller teams
- An informal and open culture
- An open-ended employment contract
- An attractive salary commensurate with your role, experience and performance
- Extra-legal benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, meal vouchers, expense account etc ...