Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Do you have a few years of experience, but are you ready for a new challenge where you get the chance to grow further? Then we are happy to contribute to your personal and professional development. This way you will quickly get to know all aspects of .NET development and build your own future. Do you want to be part of a fast growing and dynamic team? Then apply quickly and join our team!
Where you're going to get started
Getting started with the latest Microsoft technology in a team where continuous learning and team spirit are keywords? Our NCore unit offers you this exciting career move! In this 80-member Microsoft team, you will take on groundbreaking technical challenges and, together with inspiring colleagues, raise your hard- and softskills to the highest level.
- You will work on projects for top Belgian companies
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your colleagues are down to earth and have a can-do mentality
- Your knowledge stays sharp thanks to workshops, trainings and (international) conferences and you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance package, etc.
This is you
- You have a passion for .NET technology and have at least 3 years of professional experience as a .NET developer
- You are a team player and look forward to growing as a consultant
- You are passionate about mobile and web development
- You have a good knowledge of OO principles
- You have experience with the .NET stack: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, UWP, WCF, API design, Angular, design patterns and DevOps
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and you communicate fluently and clearly, both with colleagues and customers