Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a Lab Qualification Engineer you will work on projects in the lab environment of Life Sciences companies. The tasks can be very divers going from lab equipment qualification, lab software validation, validation of analytical lab methods, managing product transfer projects, coordinating lab improvement project, and so much more. You will support creation of user requirements, risk analyses and reports. You follow the governance processes related to change control, event and deviation management, qualification and validation toensure that lab systems are implemented and maintained according to GxP regulations and internal policies and procedures.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina's Quality & Compliance (Q) team provides more than 100 expert consultants in 3 different practices, Laboratory, Production and Business Technology. Within these practices different roles are taken up by the Q&C engineers such as qualification and validation of equipment, production lines, cleaning, sterilization, utilities, software’s as well as business analysis, engineering, building, project management and so much more. Most of the Q'ers have a scientific background; often industrial engineers, bioengineers, biotechnologists, biomedical scientists, pharmacists, ... but historians, translators/interpreters, communication scientists, etc. also regularly find their way to our team.
This is you
- You have a bachelor or master's degree in sciences.
- You are interested in or have experience with working inlab environment.
- You have experience with working in a regulated environment.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You can work independently as well as in a team.
- You have developed document writing skills.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and an eye for quality.
- You demonstrate the consultancy mindset by being pro-active, taking ownership and showing.
- You have a focus on problem solving.
- You are eager to learn and evolve.
- You will contribute to projects for top companies, both nationally and internationally.
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation.
- Your colleagues are down to earth and open to new ideas and initiatives.
- You keep your knowledge up to date by participating in workshops, trainings and conferences.
- You give direction to your career and can grow.
- You enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, phone allowance, insurance, etc.
Everyone is welcome to apply. Because we believe in the power of diversity and value inclusion. After all, the best ideas and smartest solutions arise in diverse teams. That is exactly why we pay so much attention to the composition of our high performance teams. So that you feel at home and can get the best out of yourself.