Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As digital product designer, you effortlessly translate each customer request and the needs of users into clear wireframes, intuitive prototypes and finished designs. You have an eye for detail and are always looking for the right balance between ‘beautiful’ and ‘user-friendly’ in your designs. You know that design is not about how it looks, but how it works. You also believe in the importance of user-centered design and are not afraid to do user tests yourself.
Where you're going to get started
Bold is the digital experience unit within Ordina, consisting of a talented team of 20 Design experts and 30 high-experienced Developers who together focus on conceiving, developing, implementing and optimizing customer-facing digital touchpoints, all with the aim of making a positive impact on brand and user experiences.
This is you
- You already have at least 2 years of relevant practical experience
- You make sure you fully understand the challenges of our clients and end users, so you can deliver the right solution and value for them
- You can translate qualitative and quantitative data into useful and actionable experiences
- You can easily turn insights into user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes that represent exactly what needs to be designed/developed
- You have experience with user research and are not afraid to prepare and execute user tests yourself
- You are fluent in the use of prototyping/design tools such as Miro, Sketch, Figma, Axure, Adobe CC, Invision, …
- You know the relevant UI design patterns and are thus able to come up with an interface that works on different digital touchpoints
- You are a good communicator and someone who collaborates easily with developers, data experts and business stakeholders
- You like to work in a team, but you can also work independently
- You are interested in the latest technology trends
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English
- Knowledge and experience in setting up and managing design systems
- Challenging assignments and projects for top Belgian companies
- A dynamic high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- An open no-nonsense company culture with room for own initiative
- A large number of workshops, training courses and events in cooperation with Ordina Academy
- Real opportunities to grow within the company and clearly define your career based on a Human Talent Management program
- Regular fun team events and knowledge sharing sessions
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance package etc.-